Florida Department of State
• Executive Director, Greater Miami Youth Symphony, Miami, Florida
• Current faculty consultant with the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, GA.
• Previous experience as the Education Director for professional orchestras in North Carolina and Florida.
• Created successful Arts Education, Youth Orchestra and El Sistema inspired programs throughout the Southeast.
• M.A., Arts Administration, Savannah College of Art and Design; B.A., Music Education, University of South Carolina
Executive Consultant for Non Profit and For Profit Cultural SectorFormer Executive Director, Chamber Music Society of Palm BeachFounding President and CEO, Classical South Florida Public Radio StationExecutive Director, The Fashion Scholarship FundPrevious positions include: CEO, Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts; CEO, Stamford Center for the Performing Arts; President, Broadway China Ventures, Beijing and ShanghaiFounding Member, Connecticut Advocates for the Arts; Member of the Broadway League; Member of ISPAA